We aim to bring the story of the Parsons family to life and inspire students in their exploration of science, astronomy, engineering and biodiversity through a wide selection of curriculum-linked sessions. Discover our lively, interactive learning opportunities here at Birr Castle Demesne.
What we offer:
- A guided tour of the Science Galleries and the Great Telescope
- A wide range of hands-on learning sessions
- Programmes designed with teachers
- Programmes closely aligned to the curriculum
- Experienced and enthusiastic teaching staff
- Free familiarisation pre-visit pass for teachers.
- Full access to the demesne and playground on the day of your session
Due to the situation with Covid-19, we are currently unable to facilitate our on-site education programmes. Please contact email@example.com to enquire about our remote learning opportunities.