- Select your tour option and preferred dates
We recommend booking at least two weeks in advance for most tour options and three weeks in advance for the special events.
- Contact the education team to check availability and to provisionally book your session
Phone: 057 9120336
- Complete the booking form
A booking form will be sent to you via email once a date and tour option has been agreed with the education team. Please complete and return this form promptly in order to confirm your booking.
- Free coach parking is available alongside the castle walls.
- Toilet facilities are located within the courtyard.
- There is a covered picnic area with benches within the play area.
- The play area, including Ireland’s tallest treehouse, is available to use at the end of your guided session if time allows.
- There is a café and gift shop on site.
- Payment can be made by cash, credit card, cheque, or bank transfer (cheques should be made payable to BSHF).
- Teachers must remain with and be responsible for the supervision and safety of children for the full duration of your visit.
- Please ensure there are adequate supervisors for your group (minimum of 2 adults with each class group).
- Pre-booking is essential for all tours.