PART-TIME RECEPTIONIST/TOUR GUIDE
We are looking to recruit a strong, part-time receptionist/tour guide with a passion for Customer Service.
The ideal candidate will have good working knowledge of word, excel and booking/reservations systems, be confident working on their own and as part of a team, and be an organised person. Strong written and spoken English is essential.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/customers
- Respond to telephone, email and in-person enquiries from visitors and others
- Managing bookings and groups
- Maintenance of Friends membership
- Operate cash register and cash handling
- Tour Guiding of groups of different sizes and nationalities
- Flexible on working hours in line with business demand
- Organise, maintain and coordinate receptionist records and files in their proper locations both on and off line
- Calmly and professionally handle complaints or difficult situations as they arise, and record and report to management
- Supervision of the playground area as required
- Participate in organised events in the demesne, for example Halloween & Christmas events
- Present a neat and professional appearance always, adhering to the company uniform and grooming policy
- Ensure up to date knowledge of all operations, information and history
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all tour groups, customers, suppliers and fellow colleagues
- Retail experience is preferred, but not a necessity
- Adhere to all company policies
- Adhere to daily cleaning schedule
- Working knowledge of social media
Should you wish to apply for the above role please submit your curriculum vitae along with cover letter to email@example.com by closing date 21st August, 2018.
Immediate start for the right candidate, this role can offer up to 5 days a week during the busy months and part time of 2/3 days a week during the winter months.